November 23, 2011

Trip to O.H.

We got to Oak Harbor early yesterday evening. Belive it or not, we got here exactly when we wanted and planned on getting here. If you have ever traveled with 3 little ones and 2 dogs, you know how difficult it can be. It took us almost 6 hours to get to Oak Harbor from our house. I'm still surprised that we got here on time with all the snow on Stephens Pass and then the rain/traffic after that. We had plenty of time to relax and stretch out our legs before church and even have dinner! Thanks so much for dinner Sherri!  Brother Hower preached an excellent message and then there were great testimonies of how God is blessing in peoples lives. Then to top of a great night in God's house,  there was pie and fellowship with some much missed friends!

Also, I won the Family Daughter book giveaway that I posted about a couple days ago!!! How cool is that? I can't wait to read it.

Now some pictures....



"I can grab things with my hands now."


 "Now just to figure out how to grab things and
put them in my mouth at the same time."


 "Is this how you drink out of this thing?"


 Stevens Pass when we drove over it yesterday.











 Levi (the Vaughn's doggie)  checking out Samuel.


 On the blanket...


 Off the blanket, lol.

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!


2 comments:

  1. HAHA I love the look on his face as he's trying to put the toy in his mouth. What a cutie! Can't wait to spend Thanksgiving with ya'll tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you won the giveaway! It's nice to know that it will go to someone that will benefit from it. I won a giveaway once, but I never got my book. I hope you have a better experience.

    ReplyDelete