November 21, 2011

My Sweet Lillian

Today, Lilly celebrated her 7th birthday! God has blessed us with such a sweet and loving little girl. I am so thankful for her and would like to share some pictures of her. I realized after I started looking through pictures this was not going to be a quick and easy post like I thought it was going to be. We have tons of pictures! So I tried to pick out some of my favorite. Now I must turn off this computer and get some sleep :). We leave first thing in the morning to Oak Harbor, to spend the week there for Thanksgiving.

















2 comments:

  1. I can hardly believe she's 7! That second pic, was that from the time when u, me & jennie went to the rhododendron gardens?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you have a good memory, lol. I have sooo many good pictures from that day. I love that garden, very good place to take pictures.

    ReplyDelete