November 17, 2011

A Snow Day

Brrr! It sure has gotten cold quick. I'm not sure what happened to our fall weather but it seems like we've skpped right over it and jumped right into winter. Yesterday around 2pm it started snowing and kept on going. When we woke up this morning we had almost 2 inches in some areas. Not much I know, but we have more snow in the forcast. The girls were very excited and wanted to go play in the snow right away. So we decided to have a snow day!



yesterday (looking out over our driveway)


this morning 





our very miniature snowman


the girls trying to make a bigger snowman


1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! I never get a snow day. It always snows on a day I have to work. And since I live & work in the same town I have no choice but to show up. Just once I would like snow on a Friday night / Saturday morning.

    ReplyDelete