April 27, 2011

Finally!

Ahh the warm weather is returning!! Winter and Fall are great but my favorite seasons are Spring and Summer. The snow and cold weather has stuck around longer than usual for around here, at least from what I've been told. We still have some snow up on the pass that we drive over to go to Twisp but its almost gone! The past few days have been really nice so we've been able to go outside and actually enjoy it. I think Olivia has cried EVERYtime its time to come inside. She really enjoys being outdoors. Lilly is still scared of every kind of insect known to man, no matter flying or not its out to bite or sting her.  If it flies its a bee and if it crawls its a spider. She's very thankful to have a little sister willing to kill it for her.

~Happy Spring~


Lilly reading to Olivia after breakfast. How Sweet!









We had to tie Luke up because he runs away if he is
offleash and the yard isn't fully fenced in. He was NOT
enjoying himself and tried to chew off the rope.

3 comments:

  1. I was the SAME way about bugs when I was little. I just remember getting teased but I didn't care because I was so scared. hahaha! Looking forward to enjoying some of that nice weather with you guys over Memorial Day! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Gia will only touch rollie pollies and ladybugs! I don't blame her on the bugs though, yuck! :-) How warm do your spring and summers get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It gets very hot in the summer. Right now its only been getting a little over 60. Im sure I'll be complaining about how cold it is in the house before long. Chris doesnt share my love of the hot weather and will be cranking up the a.c. before I know it.

    ReplyDelete