March 3, 2012

Piano Recital

As I mentioned in my previous post, Lilly had a piano recital last night. She did such a GREAT job, as did her fellow piano students.  I was very impressed at how well they all performed and played their pieces from memory. We also enjoyed a pot luck before the recital with the other students and parents and over all had a very lovely evening.



The students that performed 

 
Lilly and her teacher Mrs. Christensen

 
[[[[This is the spot where the video of Lilly playing is suppose to be. For some reason it's not wanting to upload. The last time I tried I let it sit here for over an hour. Not sure what the problem is but hopefully later I can get it on here.]]]]

 
Olivia and Lilly posin' for the camera

 
My Sweeeet Baby Cakes! I just love this little guy :-)










1 comment: