June 23, 2011

Birthday Girl

"I was three but now I'm four!" That was Olivia's favorite saying of the day, haha. I'm pretty sure she had a great birthday today, because several times I heard her say, "This is the best day ever!!".  Especially when Chris left to go pick up the princess cake she picked out.



The girls picked out some water guns and they mostly watered the rocks and plants around the house.
Then they found out how much fun it was to run around squirting each other.


Olivia got a book called, What will I be when I grow up? from her Grandpa and Grandma Book that her and Lilly both loved! Olivia says she wants to be a super hero and Lilly wants to be a hair stylist.
Thanks G&G Book!


We got the girls a pool to play in. They kept getting in and out so much there was tons of grass floating around in the water but they didn't seem to mind at all.

There was some folks that came over from Oak Harbor for the Prophecy Conference this weekend, so we all went over to the Waldron's for dinner. We had some grilled burgers and Olivia's birthday cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment